Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Guns & roses & whiskey ?






A cheeky smile after a long pause. This sunglass is actually pink whereas its like 200% orange in the picture, like how? anyways, while you stroll the pictures, can you be, like always, too creative and imagine a pink sunglass?  THANKYOU *smiles*

It is getting pretty chilly lately. I have been wearing tons of culottes in colors so earthy, topped it off with any casual band tee or whatever. 
The outfit below is everything I am talking about.

Having said that,  is  the weather today asking for some good ol' whiskey?


What I am wearing: 

Shoes : Salt & Pepper
Pants : Thamel
Band Tee : H & M 
Denim Jacket : Lane 88
Sunnies : Forever21
Accessories : Masala Beads



Much love
Dongaa


Also this was the day I filmed a mukbang with my fellow gorgeous blogger Khusbu Gauchan. go check out and share the video guys :)
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

shoot some love here

LookBook