Thursday, September 14, 2017

No. No Irish.



I do not know what's in IRISH ? I do not know what I meant when I said IRISH ? The bar or the coffee ? or the shirt hanging on the corner window?

I reluctantly walk towards that rugged door, friends, at my back following my steps in the same pace. One wanted a chilled beer to forget the crucial week passed while the other lost track of the date. "Is it friday? Oh wait, weekend already? SHRIEKS....... the other friend."

and I lie down in  a bar staring straight at the ceiling trying to listen to what was playing on the speaker but my mind wanders off. My friends ranting. A blonde by my side in her pitchy voice singing, oh how I wish she'd rather not. Bunch of fellas growling over the game. I do not like it here.
I'd rather not be here. Why am I here?



What I am wearing

Blazer : H&M
Denim : Zara
Sandal : Lane 88
On wrist : Casio

No comments:

Post a Comment

shoot some love here

LookBook