Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Growing up :)


Couple of weeks earlier, a very talented photographer-friend of mine Sagar Chitrakar asked  ordered me to send some of my photographs for an Exhibition...  


About the Exhibition' It was *as-to-my-knowledge* initiated by the students of Pulchowk Campus and I must tell you.... the students and their works were commendable..  The exhibition was a 3 day digital exhibition of photos/illustrations/sketches/ as a part of Annual Architectural Exhibition... For more info..You should visit their page in facebook  ---->    Digital exhibition  

And yes' how can a good friend like me say no to a friend's order..isn't? So, I sent him some of my photographs... and It was a good feeling to see 'em in the exhibition.....
This is how my name was displayed and I loved that feeling.. :)

I want to share the photographs that were displayed with you guys.... 
 





And this is how the story ends :) 
there's been a spelling mistake "its LHAMO..not Lhama" :P
And along with this...  I was featured in wave magazine along with 3 other as a contributing-amateur photographer for their street-style theme...........

Wave magazine..



thats my name up there ;D

P.S ~ Thank you to my loved ones for encouraging me! 



Tilll then.....              


and keep on liking my fanpage here Dongaala (wanderer) 

20 comments:

  1. The pictures are mind blowing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such striking pictures, pure brilliance! Please follow me :)

    http://fashionsnack.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice pictures... congratulations. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed the ASA event ... :( ... Sagar's surely gonna kick my ass ... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. By the way, congrats for the WAVE feature ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how your name was displayed too :)
    And the pictures are really overwhelming.

    Aditi,
    http://mysartorialsecrets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog :D
    I am following you! Take a look at my blog and, if you want, follow me too :D

    Kiss
    Lara

    http://lara-ilmondoamodomio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you all for lovely comment! :) You all made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Every post have a deep message!

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey!! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!
    Nice post too, amazing pictures!
    Following you now, follow back?
    xx,
    daringfactory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. congratulations :) this is only the beginning! you gonna go a long way!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. really nice pictures! congrats :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. aw thank you that's really nice :-)
    yeah i'd love that, follow you now, hope you follow back :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats! :)

    xx
    Rosa
    My Stylish Little Secret http://mystylishlittlesecret.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow, great photographs! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  16. dats y the name sounded so familiar..
    saw in wave issue..
    nice shots..
    :)

    ReplyDelete

shoot some love here

LookBook