Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Growing up :)


Couple of weeks earlier, a very talented photographer-friend of mine Sagar Chitrakar asked  ordered me to send some of my photographs for an Exhibition...  


About the Exhibition' It was *as-to-my-knowledge* initiated by the students of Pulchowk Campus and I must tell you.... the students and their works were commendable..  The exhibition was a 3 day digital exhibition of photos/illustrations/sketches/ as a part of Annual Architectural Exhibition... For more info..You should visit their page in facebook  ---->    Digital exhibition  

And yes' how can a good friend like me say no to a friend's order..isn't? So, I sent him some of my photographs... and It was a good feeling to see 'em in the exhibition.....
This is how my name was displayed and I loved that feeling.. :)

I want to share the photographs that were displayed with you guys.... 
 





And this is how the story ends :) 
there's been a spelling mistake "its LHAMO..not Lhama" :P
And along with this...  I was featured in wave magazine along with 3 other as a contributing-amateur photographer for their street-style theme...........

Wave magazine..



thats my name up there ;D

P.S ~ Thank you to my loved ones for encouraging me! 



Tilll then.....              


and keep on liking my fanpage here Dongaala (wanderer) 

18 comments:

  1. The pictures are mind blowing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such striking pictures, pure brilliance! Please follow me :)

    http://fashionsnack.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice pictures... congratulations. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way, congrats for the WAVE feature ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how your name was displayed too :)
    And the pictures are really overwhelming.

    Aditi,
    http://mysartorialsecrets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you all for lovely comment! :) You all made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The photos you had displayed are fab, great job!

    DayByDiva.Com
    DayByDiva.Com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The photos you had displayed are fab, great job!

    DayByDiva.Com
    DayByDiva.Com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Every post have a deep message!

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey!! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!
    Nice post too, amazing pictures!
    Following you now, follow back?
    xx,
    daringfactory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. congratulations :) this is only the beginning! you gonna go a long way!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. really nice pictures! congrats :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. aw thank you that's really nice :-)
    yeah i'd love that, follow you now, hope you follow back :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats! :)

    xx
    Rosa
    My Stylish Little Secret http://mystylishlittlesecret.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow, great photographs! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  16. dats y the name sounded so familiar..
    saw in wave issue..
    nice shots..
    :)

    ReplyDelete

shoot some love here

LookBook