Saturday, May 12, 2012

Gigantic stripes!




Just feels so right. Finally I am with a post and I bet my blog is feeling great too. I missed you so much.
At this moment, I have been thinking to write something that actually makes sense, if not to you then to me at least but I see no way here.
How have you all been doing btw? working really hard? hanging out much? studying? or nothing??
ask me, and I have no idea. I have been thinking to join a guitar class. Its weird sharing this, but I have always wanted to be a musician, you know' like a singer :P blehhh.. I don't sound good but I love singing lol and probably, in coming days, I might be able to upload some videos of me singing for you all .. :-D
Nevermind,
Hei'  It rained today. There was a terrible wind too. And I had an ice-cream *strawberry flavor* along with the rain. It was beautiful ^_______^ you should try it .. The rain and ice-cream combo! you'll love it!

well, this ones for now.
Will be back soon..


Till then
Much love

19 comments:

  1. Lovely post and you look amazing :)
    can't wait for your videos,go for it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also had an icecream today along with the terrible wind.. mint flavour :p

    lovely dress... i love the last pic... sulto garera rakhnu parne k.. hehe.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aich! ;) di,
    you look absolutely beautiful .... love those "gigantic stripes" and the loafers too <3 u ....tc :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these photos! amazing dress!

    http://rueoh.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. amaazing pictures! love the dress:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute!!! You and your blog!!!

    www.forwardvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You make me miss Nepal. I haven't been blogging for a while but i always come back to check what is happening on your blog cos it is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ah, ice cream. i need it too :D nice dress, btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great dress!

    Peace & Delight,
    Bel Kazan
    http://wordpress.belkazan.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey you, I am missing the ktm summer seeing you.
    Love whole outfit as always.
    Guitar classes sounds good, I am sure you will have fun, I took them few years back.
    Anyways enjoy the summer and the rain.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey there, you are making me miss ktm summer so much.
    No doubt I am loving the dress.
    Hope you enjoy the summer and the rain.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg love to see ur video.. u luke cUte with the dress..

    ReplyDelete
  13. your hair is so beaut! loving the bike at the background aswell x

    ReplyDelete
  14. simply LOVE what you're wearing! you should totally take up guitar classes, looking forward to the uploads :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such lovely picturessss!! Last one's too adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete

shoot some love here

LookBook