Tuesday, March 12, 2013

How often you cross my mind




Accessories- IloveVintage, Masalabeads/Shoes-Baleno/Bottoms-Baleno/Purse-Vintage/Denim-Gifted/FringeTop- DIY

Despite my final board, I am here trying to snap myself and come up with a blogpost. I sometimes feel so weird taking picture of my own outfit, like what I am wearing and posting it up on my blog. lol like showing the world about my every details..  aishhh!!

How have you been ya'll?? I am fine so far. The start of 2013 wasn't really welcoming. Just praying for something exciting to happen to me : )

So, this particular outfit is a random pick-up from my closet at the rush hour. Hurriedly got whatever my hands laid on and Ta daa' this is it!

I'd write more soon.




Till then
Much love

7 comments:

  1. the last pic is nice xD

    do you want to follow each other?
    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice laid back outfit:)
    and please do write some more :)
    prettymucheverythang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow nice blog
    thanks a lot a silent wanderer and buy twitter followers

    ReplyDelete
  4. u knw that ur so good...lop it gal.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job colorblocking! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog and (if you like) following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! XX

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh hey, welcome back ;) love the bright yellow bag and hope the rest of this year will be more exciting for you! :)

    steph / absolutely-fuzzy.com

    ReplyDelete

shoot some love here

LookBook